Overrides Mod44 core's shape with a classic slimline butterfly shape.
- FreshlyDirty Mod44 body
Tips on printing
- Lay the model horizontally with the cap side on the plate. Make sure your bed is leveled well since the initial layer is the cap!
- Use infill 100%. No support needed.
- Make sure flow rate is properly calibrated. 100% flow might make things too heavy and the fit too tight.
- If the result isn't smooth...
- Hold onto the rims (but not the metal body) and turn as if you are tightening the two halves. The rims should slide along the rubber rings. Make sure the rims are not gripping onto the body too hard, otherwise you may over tighten the bodies!
- Turn the rims a tiny bit, and see if it's smoother. Repeat until it produces the smoothest result.