Overrides Mod44 core's butterfly shape with a classic Imperial shape.
Download the STL file
Download the Cura profile
- FreshlyDirty Mod44 body
Tips on printing
- Lay the model horizontally with the gap side on the plate and cap side facing up. This ensures that the outer body doesn't suffer aesthetically as overhangs.
- Use infill 100%, and add support under the cap
- Make sure flow rate is properly calibrated. 100% flow might make things too heavy and the fit too tight.
- If the result isn't smooth...
- Hold onto the rims (but not the metal body) and turn as if you are tightening the two halves. The rims should slide along the rubber rings. Make sure the rims are not gripping onto the body too hard, otherwise you may over tighten the bodies!
- Turn the rims a tiny bit, and see if it's smoother. Repeat until it produces the smoothest result.