Organic shape with round edges that won't hurt your hand!
- FreshlyDirty Mod44 body
Tips on printing
- Use infill 100% in "lines" pattern. No support needed.
- Make sure flow rate is properly calibrated. 100% flow might make things too heavy and the fit too tight.
- If the result isn't smooth...
- Hold onto the rims (but not the metal body) and turn as if you are tightening the two halves. The rims should slide along the rubber rings. Make sure the rims are not gripping onto the body too hard, otherwise you may over tighten the bodies!
- Turn the rims a tiny bit, and see if it's smoother. Repeat until it produces the smoothest result.
- Keep in mind that even with tuning, 3D printed rims are most likely not as smooth as machined delrin rims.
- Theses rims fit very tightly on the Mod44 core. If it's difficult to put in, a drop of thin lube coated around the rubber rings will help. See Freshly Dirty's official tips on installing rims.