Pre-production are the results when testing a production run for consistency. The individual quality is 100% on par with retail grade, just slightly different by filament brand or machine settings. The most common difference as a result is the weight by a gram or two. So, depending on your preference with weight or colour, pre-productions might be even better than retail grades.
- Blue Meridion - Colour test, 4g heavier than retail
- Beige Meridion - Colour test, 2g heavier retail
- White Meridion - Bearing seat was tweaked a bit
- Red/green Stratom - One of the first multi-colour test on Stratom
- Blue Stratom - Different axle length than retail